ABOUT THE COURSE
Langdon Hills/One Tree Hill/Corringham area 6 Week Intensive Fitness/Strength Training Course
TRAIN OUTDOORS - 6 Week Intensive Fitness/Strength Training Programme - Next Course START'S Mon 17th May - 12 Spaces Available.
*** Private Outdoor Training Facility ***
Want to GET FITTER?
Want to GET STRONGER?
Want to GET TONED?
Want to FEEL GOOD?
Want to DROP FAT?
Train 3 x per week in our Personal Trainer led classes, alongside advised nutrition and additional programme and you will get all of the above and much more!!
TRAIN AT OUR PURPOSE BUILT, PRIVATE TRAINING FACILITY IN LANGDON HILLS.
We run an earlier course (18:00-19:00) and a later course (19:15-20:15). You stick to one of the times and train every Mon, Tues and Thur for 6 weeks.
Monday - TRX Suspension Training, Mixed Cardio/Body Weight.
Tuesday - Kettlebell Lifting, Mixed Cardio/Body Weight Training.
Thursday - Mixed Circuit/Bootcamp/Obstacle Training.
We recommend previous training experience when signing up for this course.
If you would like to book on or find out more info on this programme please drop us a message or email: email@example.com
After the major success of previous Courses the 6 Week Intensive Fitness/Strength Courses this has become a permanent fixture of The P.T Barn.
On this course clients have been able to shed up to 7% Body Fat in just 6 weeks as well as amazing changes in body shape and tone.
What’s more important is that the course teaches you how to live a healthier lifestyle and ways to change thought processes once the 6 weeks are up. You can expect big improvements in fitness levels, strength & conditioning, self-confidence and many other health related issues.
The class involves a wide mix of body weight training, resistance training and high impact cardio training.
You will train alongside a wide range of fitness levels and abilities but will still be expected to train as part of a team as much as you can to get each other through the sessions. Everyone will have their own strengths and weaknesses so the idea is to help the weaker out on your strength’s. A real great way to train alongside a great bunch of people.
To attend this course you will need an intermediate and above fitness/strength level . This is to ensure that you can keep up with intensity of the training without the risk of injury.
A lot of people check out our website and see all our obstacle training stuff, this is totally different. This course is for normal people trying to get amazing results. Saying that, our sessions are hosted at Essex leading outdoor training facility and we make the most of it!
With Each Course You Will Receive 18 one hour outdoor training sessions just for course members.
You can choose from either the 'Earlier Class' which runs 18:15-19:15 or the 'Later Class' which runs 19:30-20:30.
Intensive Course Classes:
- Monday – 18:00-19:00 – Suspension Training mixed with Cardio and Body Weight exercises - One Tree Hill/Langdon Hills/Corringham – Just for Intensive Course members.
- Tuesday – 18:00-19:00– Kettlebell Training mixed with Cardio and Body Weight exercises - One Tree Hill/Langdon Hills/Corringham area – Just for Intensive Course members.
- Thursday – 18:00-19:00 – Circuit Training mixed with Cardio and Body Weight exercises – One Tree Hill/Langdon Hills/Corringham area – Just for Intensive Course members.
- Monday – 19:15-20:15 – Suspension Training mixed with Cardio and Body Weight exercises - One Tree Hill/Langdon Hills/Corringham – Just for Intensive Course members.
- Tuesday – 19:15-20:15– Kettlebell Training mixed with Cardio and Body Weight exercises - One Tree Hill/Langdon Hills/Corringham area – Just for Intensive Course members.
- Thursday – 19:15-20:15 – Circuit Training mixed with Cardio and Body Weight exercises – One Tree Hill/Langdon Hills/Corringham area – Just for Intensive Course members.
All sessions are run from our main location in One Tree Hill/Langdon Hills/Corringham area (SS17 9NH).
All this for just £150.00
Remaining 2021 Course Dates:
Course 1 – Finishes 13th May
Course 2 – Mon 17/05/21 - Thur 24/06/201 - 6 Week Course.
Course 3 – Mon 28/06/21 - Thur 05/08/21 - 6 Week Course.
Course 4 – Mon 16/08/21 - Thur 23/09/21 - 6 Week Course.
Course 5 – Mon 27/09/21 - Thur 04/11/21 - 6 Week Course.
Course 6 – Mon 08/11/21 - Thur 16/12/21 - 6 Week Course.
We recommend that you get in contact with us before making any bookings for this course. firstname.lastname@example.org
When booking make sure you select the date you wish you start on and then the course you wish to sign up to.
Many Thanks, The P.T Barn
Here is what The P.T Barn has in place to maintain safety against Covid 19 (We may add or adapt the below guidelines).
- Anyone with symptoms or who have been contacted by track and trace must not attend and must follow government guidelines.
- Anyone who shows symptoms on the day will be asked to leave and follow government guidelines.
- You must still maintain Social Distance at all times. 2m is your minimum distance at all times. Ideally more when breathing heavier.
- On arrival please sign in with one of the coaches on site before starting any exercise or using any obstacles. You will be told what obstacles can and can’t be used during that session.
- There must be no more than 6 at any obstacle at any one time. Please be considerate of others and move along when finished with an obstacle.
- There will be a maximum of 28 spaces per training session/slot/day.
- We advise wearing Gloves whilst on the obstacles as we will be cleaning them frequently.
- The Portacabin at the top of the field will remain closed at this time. Please leave all belongings in your car.
- The toilet will be fully cleaned before and after each session.
- Please make sure you clean your Hands frequently in the Hand Basin in the Toilet.
- Bottles of Hand Sanitiser will be left outside the portacabin at the top of the field.
- We will be unable to maintain Social Distancing when administering First Aid. We will wear a Face Covering if First Aid is required.
- All training must be pre-booked and paid before the day of training. You will not be able to pay/book on the day.
We are all in this together so please respect and work hard to apply all of the above for the safety of everyone involved and their families.
Thanks, Coach Scotty – Head Coach at The P.T Barn.
If you have an enquiry about our Fitness Courses simply fill out the form below along with any questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible.