Saturday Morning Pay & Play
Saturday Morning Pay & Play
Pay & Play is the perfect opportunity to head down to the U.K’s number 1 OCR Training Facility and Play/Train on the largest variety of obstacles found at a training venue.
We will be open from 09:00-12:00 so even if you can’t get down until a little later it will still give you plenty of time to work on your skills.
During our Pay & Plays we always get a wide variety of abilities come down and create a friendly environment where everyone helps one another out.
If you are attending for the first time you must notify us and attend 15 minutes before the start where one of our coaches will meet you and show you around before you can start.
Under 16’s are more than welcome to attend but must be the full responsibility of a paying Over 16 at all times.
There will be a coach down here at all times but there will also be other training session taking place alongside this. If you are looking to train then maybe ask for our OCR Workout of the week!
We hope you can make it down soon!
If you have any questions please email; email@example.com
Please also check out our Galleries to see just some of what we have down here:
Thanks, The P.T Barn
Here is what The P.T Barn has in place to maintain safety against Covid 19 (We may add or adapt the below guidelines).
- Anyone with symptoms or who have been contacted by track and trace must not attend and must follow government guidelines.
- Anyone who shows symptoms on the day will be asked to leave and follow government guidelines.
- You must still maintain Social Distance at all times. 2m is your minimum distance at all times. Ideally more when breathing heavier.
- On arrival please sign in with one of the coaches on site before starting any exercise or using any obstacles. You will be told what obstacles can and can’t be used during that session.
- There must be no more than 6 at any obstacle at any one time. Please be considerate of others and move along when finished with an obstacle.
- There will be a maximum of 28 spaces per training session/slot/day.
- We advise wearing Gloves whilst on the obstacles as we will be cleaning them frequently.
- The Portacabin at the top of the field will remain closed at this time. Please leave all belongings in your car.
- The toilet will be fully cleaned before and after each session.
- Please make sure you clean your Hands frequently in the Hand Basin in the Toilet.
- Bottles of Hand Sanitiser will be left outside the portacabin at the top of the field.
- We will be unable to maintain Social Distancing when administering First Aid. We will wear a Face Covering if First Aid is required.
- All training must be pre-booked and paid before the day of training. You will not be able to pay/book on the day.
We are all in this together so please respect and work hard to apply all of the above for the safety of everyone involved and their families.
Thanks, Coach Scotty – Head Coach at The P.T Barn.
If you would like to enquire about any of the above or other Classes, Workshops, Events or Private Hire please fill in the following and we will get back in touch with you asap.