Intermediate OCR Skills Recap
*** We hope to be releasing new dates for this workshop in the next few weeks ***
Intermediate OCR Skills Recap.
When: Sun 23rd May, Sun 6th June.
Info: Build back confidence on the obstacles! You have learnt the basics but have been away from obstacles for a while and want refamiliarise yourself with them, or maybe you are wanting to take your current skills to the next level.
This will be a slow-paced session looking at putting together multiple skills in order to make obstacles easier and more efficient. We will be breaking down more complex skills/obstacles and looking at the exercises and drills you can do away from a training facility to help you improve.
We will be working on a wide range of obstacles throughout the workshop to ensure your skills meet all the demands of an obstacle course. We will adapt standard obstacles and use high grade safety equipment to assist in getting the most from you.
As the skills develop, we will start to work on making them, more efficient and flow smoother.
Just to recap that this will be a slower session and will not be including our pre-fatigue training system – just skills.
So even if you are well experienced and need to regain confidence or you are fairly new and looking to upskill, this is for you.
Please book via link below or drop us an email if you require any further info by clicking HERE
Here is what The P.T Barn has in place to maintain safety against Covid 19 (We may add or adapt the below guidelines).
- Anyone with symptoms or who have been contacted by track and trace must not attend and must follow government guidelines.
- Anyone who shows symptoms on the day will be asked to leave and follow government guidelines.
- You must still maintain Social Distance at all times. 2m is your minimum distance at all times. Ideally more when breathing heavier.
- On arrival please sign in with one of the coaches on site before starting any exercise or using any obstacles. You will be told what obstacles can and can’t be used during that session.
- There must be no more than 6 at any obstacle at any one time. Please be considerate of others and move along when finished with an obstacle.
- There will be a maximum of 28 spaces per training session/slot/day.
- We advise wearing Gloves whilst on the obstacles as we will be cleaning them frequently.
- The Portacabin at the top of the field will remain closed at this time. Please leave all belongings in your car.
- The toilet will be fully cleaned before and after each session.
- Please make sure you clean your Hands frequently in the Hand Basin in the Toilet.
- Bottles of Hand Sanitiser will be left outside the portacabin at the top of the field.
- We will be unable to maintain Social Distancing when administering First Aid. We will wear a Face Covering if First Aid is required.
- All training must be pre-booked and paid before the day of training. You will not be able to pay/book on the day.
We are all in this together so please respect and work hard to apply all of the above for the safety of everyone involved and their families.
Thanks, Coach Scotty – Head Coach at The P.T Barn.
If you would like to find out any more information about any of the above workshops/courses then please fill out this form and will be be in touch asap.