Beginners Basic OCR Skills
*** We hope to be releasing new dates for this workshop in the next few weeks ***
Beginners Basic OCR Skills.
When: Sat 15th May, Sat 12th June.
Info: Learn the basic skills required to take on an obstacle course. This is perfect for first timers through to those who have taken on many events but would like to learn how to make obstacles easier.
We will look at individual obstacles at a slow pace and break them down into their simplest form.
You will learn what movements are needed as well as how to build up the strength and skill away from a training centre in order to help with your development.
With a group size of just 8 people of a similar ability and a huge selection of obstacles and training equipment, you really will be in a good place to take your skills to the next level.
Standard obstacles will be adapted to suit your needs as well as having the option of high-grade safety equipment to put your mind at ease.
This is one of our favourite workshops as the participants get so much from it and can really change their outlook on OCR.
So whether you want to ‘Beat The Wall’ or simply make it across a few Monkey Bars, this one is for you!
Please book via link below or drop us an email if you require any further info by clicking HERE
Here is what The P.T Barn has in place to maintain safety against Covid 19 (We may add or adapt the below guidelines).
- Anyone with symptoms or who have been contacted by track and trace must not attend and must follow government guidelines.
- Anyone who shows symptoms on the day will be asked to leave and follow government guidelines.
- You must still maintain Social Distance at all times. 2m is your minimum distance at all times. Ideally more when breathing heavier.
- On arrival please sign in with one of the coaches on site before starting any exercise or using any obstacles. You will be told what obstacles can and can’t be used during that session.
- There must be no more than 6 at any obstacle at any one time. Please be considerate of others and move along when finished with an obstacle.
- There will be a maximum of 28 spaces per training session/slot/day.
- We advise wearing Gloves whilst on the obstacles as we will be cleaning them frequently.
- The Portacabin at the top of the field will remain closed at this time. Please leave all belongings in your car.
- The toilet will be fully cleaned before and after each session.
- Please make sure you clean your Hands frequently in the Hand Basin in the Toilet.
- Bottles of Hand Sanitiser will be left outside the portacabin at the top of the field.
- We will be unable to maintain Social Distancing when administering First Aid. We will wear a Face Covering if First Aid is required.
- All training must be pre-booked and paid before the day of training. You will not be able to pay/book on the day.
We are all in this together so please respect and work hard to apply all of the above for the safety of everyone involved and their families.
Thanks, Coach Scotty – Head Coach at The P.T Barn.
If you would like to find out any more information about any of the above workshops/courses then please fill out this form and will be be in touch asap.