Go back to basics with this no nonsense PAY AS YOU GO Circuit Class
THURSDAYS - 18:00-19:00 + 19:15-20:15
You will be trained by a qualified trainer who will use a wide range of equipment and body weight exercises through a variety of different styles of Circuit Classes.
Your training will also be held at the number 1 outdoor training facility in Essex which hosts the U.K's largest selection of obstacles so you can be sure never to get bored at training!
So if you are looking get motivated in this high energy, fast moving class then get booked on!
At this time we can only open this up to people who have trained at The P.T Barn previously.
Sessions will be Outdoors so we advise wearing offroad trainers which can grip on slippery surfaces. Please also note that you may get Muddy/Wet during the session so please dress accordingly.
You must be 16 or over to attend.
This is a Pay As You Go Class but all classes must be booked online 24 hours in advance to secure your space. No 'just turning up'. If you are looking to attend your first session Free then please email us to book in.
If you have any questions please just email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks, The P.T Barn
Here is what The P.T Barn has in place to maintain safety against Covid 19 (We may add or adapt the below guidelines).
- Anyone with symptoms or who have been contacted by track and trace must not attend and must follow government guidelines.
- Anyone who shows symptoms on the day will be asked to leave and follow government guidelines.
- You must still maintain Social Distance at all times. 2m is your minimum distance at all times. Ideally more when breathing heavier.
- On arrival please sign in with one of the coaches on site before starting any exercise or using any obstacles. You will be told what obstacles can and can’t be used during that session.
- There must be no more than 6 at any obstacle at any one time. Please be considerate of others and move along when finished with an obstacle.
- There will be a maximum of 28 spaces per training session/slot/day.
- We advise wearing Gloves whilst on the obstacles as we will be cleaning them frequently.
- The Portacabin at the top of the field will remain closed at this time. Please leave all belongings in your car.
- The toilet will be fully cleaned before and after each session.
- Please make sure you clean your Hands frequently in the Hand Basin in the Toilet.
- Bottles of Hand Sanitiser will be left outside the portacabin at the top of the field.
- We will be unable to maintain Social Distancing when administering First Aid. We will wear a Face Covering if First Aid is required.
- All training must be pre-booked and paid before the day of training. You will not be able to pay/book on the day.
We are all in this together so please respect and work hard to apply all of the above for the safety of everyone involved and their families.
Thanks, Coach Scotty – Head Coach at The P.T Barn.
If you would like to enquire about any of the above or other Classes, Workshops, Events or Private Hire please fill in the following and we will get back in touch with you asap.